Below are current job openings at Central Atlantic Collegiate Conference Institutions:
Head Men's Lacrosse Coach - Felician University
as of July 25, 2016 (Part-Time)
Felician University, an independent Catholic/Franciscan university with campuses in Lodi and Rutherford, N.J., seeks qualified applicants for the position of head men’s lacrosse coach. Felician is a member of NCAA Division II and competes in the Central Atlantic Collegiate Conference (CACC).
The opening is a part-time, 10-month position, without benefits. The successful candidate will report to the director of athletics.
The Felician men’s lacrosse program will begin varsity intercollegiate competition in the 2017-18 academic year.
Main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Organizing all aspects of a start-up NCAA Division II men’s lacrosse program.
- Identifying, scouting, and recruiting potential men’s lacrosse student-athletes, including email, phone, and mail correspondence.
- Preparing and conducting individual and team practices, training and competition. Making travel arrangements for away competition.
- Monitoring players’ academic progress
- Demonstrating strong knowledge of NCAA Division II rules and regulations by passing the Division II Coaches Certification Test annually.
- Complying with all aspects of the Felician University Coach’s Manual. Ensuring student-athlete compliance with the CACC Code of Conduct.
Required qualifications include
- Associate and/or bachelor’s degree.
- Demonstrated successful men’s lacrosse coaching experience
- The ability to work well with student-athletes and function effectively in a Catholic college environment.
Preferred qualifications include
- Previous collegiate coaching experience
- Master’s degree
Position is available immediately and applications will be accepted until it is filled. Please send letter of interest, résumé, and contact information for at least three professional references via electronic mail to Ben DiNallo Jr., Director of Athletics, DiNalloB@felician.edu. Applications may also be mailed to Department of Athletics, One Felician Way, Rutherford, NJ 07070
Felician is an independent, co-educational Catholic/Franciscan University founded and sponsored by the Felician sisters to educate a diverse population of students within the framework of a liberal arts tradition. Its mission is to provide a full complement of learning experiences, reinforced with strong academic and student development programs designed to bring students to their highest potential and prepare them to meet the challenges of the new century with informed minds and understanding hearts. The enduring purpose of Felician University is to promote a love for learning, a desire for God, self-knowledge, service to others, and respect for all creation.