Assistant Athletic Trainer - Felician University
(as of July 19, 2018)
Felician University, an independent Catholic/Franciscan university with campuses in Lodi and Rutherford, N.J., seeks qualified applicants for the position of assistant athletic trainer. Felician sponsors 14 NCAA Division II intercollegiate athletics programs, six for men and eight for women.
The opening is a full-time, 10-month entry-level position with benefits. The successful candidate will work on the Rutherford campus and report to the head athletic trainer.
Main responsibilities include:
- General operation of athletic training room
- Athletic team coverage as assigned by head athletic trainer
- Maintenance of injury reports
- Working in conjunction with head athletic trainer, team doctors and coaching staff
Required qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree from an approved curriculum
- NATABOC certification
- New Jersey Board of Medical Examiners licensure or eligibility
- CPR/AED/FA certification
- The ability to work well with student-athletes and function effectively in a Catholic university environment.
Position is available immediately, and applications will be accepted until it is filled. Please send via electronic mail a letter of interest, résumé, and contact information for at least three professional references to Ben DiNallo Jr., Director of Athletics, Felician University, at DiNalloB@felician.edu. Applications will also be accepted via facsimile, (201) 559-3601.
Felician is an independent, co-educational Catholic/Franciscan University founded and sponsored by the Felician sisters to educate a diverse population of students within the framework of a liberal arts tradition. Its mission is to provide a full complement of learning experiences, reinforced with strong academic and student development programs designed to bring students to their highest potential and prepare them to meet the challenges of the new century with informed minds and understanding hearts. The enduring purpose of Felician University is to promote a love for learning, a desire for God, self knowledge, service to others, and respect for all creation.